- Thrive Analytics- Social Media Services Thrive Analytics helps our clients develop and implement unique social media strategies, based on their specific business needs, so that they can engage with their audience in new ways, develop new connections, and maintain the ones they have.
- Thrive Analytics- Data Analytics Thrive Analytics can help your organization gain insights from your data. We use several modeling techniques depending on our client's needs.
- Thrive Analytics- Primary & Secondary Marketing Research Thrive Analytics offers a wide variety of Marketing Research capabilities from best practices on survey designs to complete end to end projects to help you gain all the insights you need. All our services are customized to our clients needs. Some of our capabilities include: •Survey Design & Best Practices •Online Survey Research •Mobile Survey Research •Consumer Research •Customer Loyalty Research •B-to-B Research •Competitive Intelligence Research •Advertising Research •Brand Image Research •Analytical & Statistical Analysis •Trendspotting
- Thrive Analytics- Online Survey Panel Let us get you the insights you need quickly through our Connected Experience Panel™ that reaches over 11 million people in 50 countries and 40,000 small to medium sized businesses in the United States.
- Thrive Analytics- Net Promoter Surveys Thrive Analytics is a firm believer that loyalty has a direct relationship to the long term financial success of a company. We provide Loyalty Management Consulting and Tools that help our clients increase their revenues by improving retention of their employees, customers and investors.
- Thrive Analytics- Customer Experience Evaluations Thrive Analytics has developed the 360°Connected Experience™ evaluation that uses over 90 criteria to pinpoint weaknesses in your current customers’ experiences and make improvements that lead to increased profits. Our 360°Connected Experience™ evaluation delivers an expert, action-oriented review of the experiences your company provides across multiple interaction channels.
- Thrive Analytics- Employee Engagement Surveys Thrive Analytics has developed a best practice Employee Engagement Survey that helps our clients measure the health of their organization.
- Thrive Analytics- Customer Segmentation Thrive Analytics uses a holistic approach to develop new go-to-market strategies that include client specific customer prioritization models that ultimately result in customer loyalty, retention and more profit per customer
- Thrive Analytics- Transformation Consulting Thrive Analytics has partnered with GSL Advisors to form a Transformative Advisory Team with over 75 years of corporate leadership and operator experience in leading transformative change within organizations.
- Thrive Analytics- Project Management Services Our consultants facilitate project planning sessions to get your projects planned right the first time. Working with your core team, our experts capture your requirements, dependencies, resources, issues, risks, costs, and goals in an integrated project plan. Once it’s planned, our tools will help you keep the plan updated so that everyone stays informed.
What We Do...
Thrive Analytics is a consulting firm that specializes in all areas of Customer Strategy and Marketing. We believe that a clear understanding of what customers want, need and value most can lead the way toward a competitive advantage. With that in mind, all our services are focused around the customer. We offer a full suite of marketing research services, customer experience evaluation tools, customer loyalty programs, data analytic services, and measurement tools to help our clients understand their customers. In addition, we provide outsourced services for short-term projects, marketing campaigns, and new go-to-market sales strategies. We believe our responsibility to our clients is to blend the right combination of analysis from our analytical tools, and generate actionable insights that deliver impactful results.
- Profiling SMBs by "Personas"
- Smartphone Usage Report
- Local Marketing Outlook by Business Segments
- 2013 Local Pulse Survey Highlights (Part II)
- How Loyal Are SMBs to Current Website Providers?
- 2013 Local Pulse Survey Highlights (Part I)
- 2013 Small Business Economic & Advertising Outlook
- Industry Pulse Reports
- U.S. Advertising Spend Charts, 2010-2014
- U.S. Blog Trends, 2010-2014
- U.S. Search & Online Video Trends, 2010-2014
- U.S. Broadband Trends, 2010-2016
- U.S. Mobile Trends, 2009-2015
- U.S. Social Network Trends, 2010-2015